- This event has passed.
Player Evaluations for Bronco, Pony and Girls Softball
- Please enter the gym at the sliding doors, down the ramp at the Checkpoint desk. This is where you will check in. The gym doors by the front desk will be exit only.
- Only players, coaches, and staff will be allowed in the gym during the evaluation.
- We ask that only 1 parent brings players to the evaluation.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times.
- 6 feet social distancing will be enforced and encouraged.
|7:30 – 9:00 am||Pony Division||Last names A through L|
|8:30 – 10:00 am||Pony Division||Last names M through Z|
|9:30 – 11:00 am||Bronco Major Division||Last names A through J|
|10:30 am – 12:00 pm||Bronco Major Division||Last names K through Z|
|11:30 am – 1:00 pm||Bronco A Division||Last names A through L|
|12:30 – 2:00 pm||Bronco A Division||Last names M through Z|
|1:30 – 3:00 pm||Bronco B Division||Last names A through K|
|2:30 – 4:00 pm||Bronco B Division||Last names L through Z|
|Girls Softball Schedule|
|3:30 – 5:00 pm||Girls Minors Division||Last names A through L|
|4:30 – 6:00 pm
||Girls Minors Division
||Last names M through Z
|5:30 – 7:00 pm||Girls Majors Division||All names|
Players that need to attend evaluations have been notified by email. If you are unsure if you need to attend, please contact Kevin O’Donnell at email@example.com. In an effort to minimize the number of people, some players have already been rated by coaches from the 2019 & 2020 seasons.