A video series for dancers while away from the studio.
The dance program at the Mt. Prospect Park District offers students an exceptional and progressive dance curriculum.
- We have class offerings appropriate for students from two-and-half years old through elementary school, high school, as well as adult classes.
- We motivate dancers regardless of experience level: from recreational dancers to more serious students and even pre-professional young dancers.
- We offer Classical Ballet training through our own Mt. Prospect School of Classical Ballet, and other disciplines, jazz, contemporary, modern, tap, hip hop, and more through our own Studio Impulse.
- Specialty Classes such as Broadway Bound, Choreography, Poms, and Improvisation are also offered.
- We are proud to provide the opportunity for our dancers to aim to perform in one or more of our three performance troupes, Ballet Expressions, Impulse Dance Ensemble, and Riff Raff Dance Crew.
- We strive to provide the best environment for students to develop a love of dance and accomplish his or her individual goals. Our professional staff offers classes that are educational, motivating and fun. Classes are offered at Lions Recreation Center and RecPlex.