The Mt. Prospect Park District provides a wide variety of adult athletic opportunities each season. Adults may participate as a team in Park District athletic programs such as Summer Softball (66 teams) or Men's Basketball (40 teams) or in individual athletic programs.
THESE PROGRAMS REQUIRE ON-SITE REGISTRATION
- More information about Basketball Leagues
- More information about Inline Hockey Leagues
- More information about Softball Leagues
- More information about Volleyball Leagues
- Look for more information soon!
THESE PROGRAMS ELIGIBLE FOR WEBSTORE REGISTRATION
Tennis Please note that indoor tennis lessons are offered for the Fall, Winter and Spring sessions only.
- More information about Tennis
NO ADVANCED REGISTRATION NEEDED
- Drop in at RecPlex on Monday or Wednesday night. Call 847-640-1000 for exact hours
PROGRAMS OFFERED THROUGH A PARK DISTRICT affiliate organization
Bike Club - Provided through Mt. Prospect Bike Club
- For more information, contact Mt. Prospect Bike Club
Fencing - Provided through Illinois Fencers Club
- For more information and to register, contact Illinois Fencers Club
NEED MORE INFO? Click on the brochure cover displayed at right for all the details.
READY TO REGISTER? Click on the WebStore button, top right, to begin.