The indoor pool at RecPlex offers 8-lanes with 25-yard laps.
Lap Swim starts Monday, June 29:
- Lap swimmers (18 years and older) must make a reservation for a one hour time slot.
- Swimmers must have a valid All-In or Premiere Membership or pay a Daily Fee of $7/$10. Courts, Pool & Track memberships are currently unavailable.
- Swimmers may arrive 15 minutes prior to their assigned time. Locker rooms and limited showers are available, if needed.
- Upon arrival, swimmers must check-in at the front desk.
- Reservations are necessary to guarantee swimmers a designated lane. No walk-ins.
- Reservations released every Friday for the following week.
Make Lap Lane Reservations Here:
|Monday – Friday||8 am – 6 pm|
|Saturday||8 am – Noon|
At this time, pool available for lap swim only. No Open Swim hours.
Top Lifeguards Receive Top Training
We’re proud of our pros!
In addition to our general Red Cross Lifeguard Certification requirement, members of our RecPlex Pool Staff receive even more rigorous water training and testing conducted by Metro Risk Management Agency. MRMA conducts an intensive program at our sites with follow-up surprise audits to check on staff performances throughout the season. And they’ve given our staff a thumbs-up all the way!
All of our Lifeguards and Pool Managers are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified and carry additional certifications in First aid, CPR-AED and Waterpark Lifeguarding. To ensure our Aquatic Department is meeting and exceeding industry standards for Facility operations and lifeguarding performance, the Park District participates in the American Red Cross Examiner Program.