Fall Lap Lane Schedule
- Lap swim is available for adults (Ages 18+).
- Swimmers must have a valid All-In or Premier Membership or pay a Daily Fee of R $7 NR $10.
- Locker rooms and showers available.
- 5 open lap lanes and a 3 lap open section for walking and water exercise.
- Upon arrival, swimmers must check-in at the front desk.
Top Lifeguards Receive Top Training
We’re proud of our pros!
In addition to our general Red Cross Lifeguard Certification requirement, members of our RecPlex Pool Staff receive even more rigorous water training and testing conducted by Metro Risk Management Agency. MRMA conducts an intensive program at our sites with follow-up surprise audits to check on staff performances throughout the season. And they’ve given our staff a thumbs-up all the way!
All of our Lifeguards and Pool Managers are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified and carry additional certifications in First aid, CPR-AED and Waterpark Lifeguarding. To ensure our Aquatic Department is meeting and exceeding industry standards for Facility operations and lifeguarding performance, the Park District participates in the American Red Cross Examiner Program.
Interested in taking an AquaFit class?
Tot Pool Rentals/Reservations are unavailable at this time
Children under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult (age 17+). Non-swimmers under age 10 must be accompanied by an adult in the water.