RecPlex offers an 8-lane, 25-yard indoor pool.
- Lap swim is available for adults (18 years+). A lap swim reservation is required.
- Swimmers must have a valid All-In or Premier Membership or pay a Daily Fee of $7/$10.
- Swimmers may arrive 15 minutes prior to their assigned time. Locker rooms and limited showers are available, if needed.
- Upon arrival, swimmers must check-in at the front desk.
- Reservations are necessary to guarantee lap swim time. Lane sharing should be expected, depending on reservations.
Lap Lane Reservations:
|Monday – Friday||6 am – 9 pm|
|Saturday||8 am – 2 pm|
|Sunday||8 am – Noon|
Tot Pool Rentals/Reservations
$25 per 1 hour reservation
10 swimmer maximum
Reserve your time slot now. Payment required at time of reservation.
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Non-Swimmers under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
Patrons are allowed to bring in their own toys, floats and lifejackets.
Top Lifeguards Receive Top Training
We’re proud of our pros!
In addition to our general Red Cross Lifeguard Certification requirement, members of our RecPlex Pool Staff receive even more rigorous water training and testing conducted by Metro Risk Management Agency. MRMA conducts an intensive program at our sites with follow-up surprise audits to check on staff performances throughout the season. And they’ve given our staff a thumbs-up all the way!
All of our Lifeguards and Pool Managers are American Red Cross Lifeguard certified and carry additional certifications in First aid, CPR-AED and Waterpark Lifeguarding. To ensure our Aquatic Department is meeting and exceeding industry standards for Facility operations and lifeguarding performance, the Park District participates in the American Red Cross Examiner Program.