Group Fitness Classes are Back at RecPlex
All participants must reserve a spot in class. Group Fitness Class reservations open each Wednesday at 11 am for the following week.
View the schedule and sign up here:
Group Exercise Participant Guidelines:
- Participants must reserve their spot on SignUpGenius prior to attending class.
- Participants must wear face covering over their nose and mouth whenever not exercising (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering).
- If a participant is currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in each studio. Please wipe down equipment and bikes before and after use.
- Please bring your own water bottle as water fountains are unavailable. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- Participants should maintain at least 6 ft. of distance during exercise.
- Please bring your own mat or purchase one at the front desk. Mats are unavailable in the studio.
Balance For Life Mat Pilates Taste of Yoga Spin Spin & Yoga Zumba Circuit Crazy Classic Step Tabata Weekend Warrior 4G: Guts, Guns, Glutes & Glory Tabata Fusion TBC-Total Body Challenge
Get ready to enjoy our standing balance class designed to improve balance, core, muscular strength, and flexibility. Light weights and other equipment may be used.
Strengthen your core while gaining long and lean muscles throughout your body. Improve your balance, flexibility, and stability. For beginners to intermediate to experienced participants. Mini balls, resistance bands, and other equipment may be used.
A class for beginners and those who like to keep it basic. Students are immersed in the fundamentals of Yoga. You will be instructed and supported in learning the process of proper alignment in the poses, breathing techniques, the use of props in your practice to build confidence in your yoga postures.
Spin classes are a great way to get a vigorous workout without the impact of running or jumping. You’ll burn calories and keep your muscles in shape while building your cardiovascular endurance and strength.
Spin followed by yoga. Last 20 minutes of this class will focus on strengthening the core, elongating your muscles, releasing tension from your mind and body, and improving your posture.
A fusion of Latin and International dance themes, combining high energy dance moves and slower cardio intervals for a maximum calorie output. Strong uses high intensity intervals and bodyweight training to keep the calories burning.
Quickly move from one exercise to the next, while experiencing cardio, strength, boxing, core work, Tabata, HIIT, plyometrics, yoga and much more. Each class offers a range of variety for a full body workout.
This classic cardio workout offers a dynamic class that delivers results. Your instructor will take you through basic moves that progress into choreographed routines, so come ready to work hard and sweat.
Increase your cardiac capacity while toning your body from head to toe! Each 4 minute interval includes 8 rounds of 20 second high intensity work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Incorporate core toning with a cool down and relaxation segment at the end.
Get the whole fitness package: cardio, strength, core and flexibility. Challenge your muscles in new ways each week.
Target specific areas using various weight bearing exercises for the upper and lower body. This is a great class to help increase bone density.
A combination class including cardio and strength intervals. Longer work intervals and shorter recovery are used for max calorie & fat burning. The class uses a variety of equipment and fitness genres to tone and sculpt every muscle. Then finishes with a yoga based cool down stretch.
A complete conditioning class that includes cardio aerobics, body sculpting exercises using weights and bands and stretching for the ultimate workout!
Balance For Life
Taste of Yoga
Spin & Yoga
4G: Guts, Guns, Glutes & Glory
TBC-Total Body Challenge
$9 with membership/$10 non-member $48 with membership/$65 non-member Seniors (62+) receive a 10% discount
Group Fitness included with All In Memberships
10 Class Pass
Pass expires 3 MONTHS from date of purchase
$9 with membership/$10 non-member
$48 with membership/$65 non-member
Seniors (62+) receive a 10% discount