Group Fitness Classes are Back at RecPlex
All participants must reserve a spot in class. Reservations open the Wednesday prior to class.
View the schedule and sign up here:
Group Exercise Participant Guidelines:
- Participants must reserve their spot on SignUpGenius prior to attending class.
- Participants must wear face covering over their nose and mouth whenever not exercising (exceptions can be made for people with medical conditions or disabilities that prevent them from safely wearing a face covering).
- If a participant is currently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, they should wait to enter premises until they have had no fever for at least 72 hours, other symptoms have improved, and at least 10 days have passed since their symptoms first appeared.
- Disinfectant wipes are available in each studio. Please wipe down equipment and bikes before and after use.
- Please bring your own water bottle as water fountains are unavailable. Water bottle refill stations are available.
- Participants should maintain at least 6 ft. of distance during exercise.
- Please bring your own mat or purchase one at the front desk. Mats are unavailable in the studio.
A Taste of Yoga
The title says it…this class will offer you a sample of our yoga program.
Balance For Life
Get ready to enjoy our standing balance class designed to improve balance, core, muscular strength, and flexibility. Light weights and other equipment may be used.
YOGA – All Levels
A class for beginners and those who like to keep it basic. Students are immersed in the fundamentals of Yoga. You will be instructed and supported in learning the process of proper alignment in the poses, breathing techniques, the use of props in your practice to build confidence in your yoga postures.
Spin classes are a great way to get a vigorous workout without the impact of running or jumping. You’ll burn calories and keep your muscles in shape while building your cardiovascular endurance and strength.
Spin & Yoga
Spin followed by yoga. Last 20 minutes of this class will focus on strengthening the core, elongating your muscles, releasing tension from your mind and body, and improving your posture.
A fusion of Latin and International dance themes, combining high energy dance moves and slower cardio intervals for a maximum calorie output. Strong uses high intensity intervals and bodyweight training to keep the calories burning.
Quickly move from one exercise to the next, while experiencing cardio, strength, boxing, core work, Tabata, HIIT, plyometrics, yoga and much more. Each class offers a range of variety for a full body workout.
This classic cardio workout offers a dynamic class that delivers results. Your instructor will take you through basic moves that progress into choreographed routines, so come ready to work hard and sweat.
Increase your cardiac capacity while toning your body from head to toe! Each 4 minute interval includes 8 rounds of 20 second high intensity work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Incorporate core toning with a cool down and relaxation segment at the end.
Get the whole fitness package: cardio, strength, core and flexibility. Challenge your muscles in new ways each week.
4G: Guts, Guns, Glutes & Glory
Target specific areas using various weight bearing exercises for the upper and lower body. This is a great class to help increase bone density.
Strengthen your core while gaining long and lean muscles throughout your body. Improve your balance, flexibility, and stability. For beginners to intermediate to experienced participants. Mini balls, resistance bands, and other equipment may be used.
A combination class including cardio and strength intervals. Longer work intervals and shorter recovery are used for max calorie & fat burning. The class uses a variety of equipment and fitness genres to tone and sculpt every muscle. Then finishes with a yoga based cool down stretch.
TBC-Total Body Challenge
A complete conditioning class that includes cardio aerobics, body sculpting exercises using weights and bands and stretching for the ultimate workout!
Group Fitness included with All In Memberships
$9 with membership/$10 non-member
10 Class Pass
$48 with membership/$65 non-member
Pass expires 3 MONTHS from date of purchase
Seniors (62+) receive a 10% discount