Registration closes at noon the Tuesday prior for all other weeks.
- All Campers entering Kindergarten through Grade 6 should register for “Summer Day Camp” held at RecPlex
- Campers will be organized into small groups based on age
- Small group size helps maintain social distancing when participating in activities
- Sessions are one week long – register for a single week or the entire summer! Register deadline is the Tuesday prior.
- Weekly Field Trips include: The Art Studio, Friendship Park Conservatory, Mt. Prospect Golf Club Driving Range, Lions Park Bandshell and more
- A private swim lesson add-on is available for registration on April 26
- Review the 2021 Day Camp Guidelines and Day Camp Parent Handbook 2021 for additional information
Summer Day Camp Options:
Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM-6:00 PM Fee $275/week
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM Fee $183/week
Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM-12:30 PM Fee $91/week
Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 7:30 AM-6:00 PM Fee $165/week
Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00 AM-4:00 PM Fee $110/week
NEW – Half Day Option Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM Fee $54/week
Activities include theme weeks, outdoor walks, playgrounds, crafts, no contact socially distanced games, themed videos and discussions, science experiments, scavenger hunts, and fitness/health activities.
Sunsational Preschool Camp for Ages 3 & 4
Camp held at Lions Recreation Center – Review Sunstational Preschool Camp Updated Guidelines 2021 and Sunsational Preschool Camp Parent Handbook 2021
Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:30 AM-12:00 PM Fee $39/week
Tuesday/Thursday, 9:30 AM-12:00 PM Fee $26/week
Preschool camp activities include theme weeks, crafts, outdoor play, educational experiences, and more. Children must be toilet-trained and able to participate without a parent or caregiver. Must be 3 by May 1, 2021.
2021 Camp Dates:
|June 1 – June 4|
|June 7 – June 11|
|June 14 – 18|
|June 21 – June 25|
|June 28 – July 2|
|July 5 – July 9|
|July 12 – July 16|
|July 19 – July 23|
|July 26 – July 30|
|August 2 – August 6|